Saturday, February 1, 2014

Blog 13: Lesson 2 Reflection


1. Positive Statement

What are you most proud of in your Lesson 2 Presentation and why?

Being able to present and truly understand what I am saying to my audience while also hitting the time frame without having to worry or try too hard.

2. Questions to Consider
       a.     What assessment would you give yourself on your Lesson 2 Presentation (self-assessment)?

       P

       b.     Explain why you deserve that grade using evidence from the Lesson 2 component contract.
I think I deserve a P because I showed up on time with every thing turned in (Lesson plan final draft), and had my poster ready along with my power point. I hit the 10 minutes of speaking time as well as the 20 minute total time. I also talked about my mentorship in the middle of my presentation along with citing my research sources. 


3. What worked for you in your Lesson 2?
I felt much less nervous this time when I presented because I had rehearsed my presentation a lot more than I usually practiced for other presentations.

4.  (What didn't work) If you had a time machine, what would you have done differently to improve your Lesson 2?
Maybe start working on it a little bit more in advanced because I started only a couple days before and I think it would have taken a little bit more of the stress off if I possibly started a bit earlier.
5. Finding Value
What do you think your answer #2 is going to be?  
Having a strong base for layout and design. ( for example: having all the coding done in a manner where as it is easy to design the app or change it)

No comments:

Post a Comment