Monday, August 19, 2013

Summer Mentorship Component

Literal:

1. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvTj5YXLfzo4dDFuTWVUQXdzdE9uWEdGNHpPVE84NUE#gid=0

2. Tim Raymond, (909)- 979- 6851

3. What is the difference/ better field to go into, applications or systems?
    What is the different fields of study to major in to get into this field?
    Since Computer Science is an impacted major at Cal Poly, is there another Major that is a good choice?
    What kind of work do you usually do throughout the day?
    Is coding hard to learn, and is it hard to write it correctly?

Interpretive:

4. The most important thing that I gained from this experience was learning the way people work around there. It really helped me understand the environment of an IT job and allowed me to see how they perform. I felt as the day went by, I really started to understand the different things they were talking about even though it was like speaking a different language.

Applied:

5. Doing this mentorship helped me choose a topic because it really put the job into reality. I was able to see hands on work with the type of job that I want to pursue. I really enjoyed the time i had with him because I felt I learned a lot of information and knowledge just by being there. He was very informative and answered every question I had.

No comments:

Post a Comment