Thursday, April 24, 2014

Blog 19: Independent Component 2

LITERAL
(a) Statement saying: “I,Bradley Schott, affirm that I completed my independent component which represents 30 hours of work.”
(b) Cite your source regarding who or what article or book helped you complete the independent component Working on my independent component, I took an online class that produced youtube videos every week to help me understand the material. Using that material, we would take a pre-quiz, sanity test, and an actual quiz. I did not have to  use any outside sources to help me.
(c) Provide a digital spreadsheet (aka log of the 30 hours).   Post it next to your mentorship log.
(d) Explanation of what you completed.    
INTERPRETIVE 
Defend your work and explain how the significant parts of your component and how it demonstrates 30 hours of work. For my independent component 2 I took an online course that is still currently going on. Up to the point I am at, I have worked on it for more than 30 hours. Basically, I am given material through videos and then I have to take quizzes and do applied work for it.  (There is currently only 1 thing in the grade book because the course is not over and grade book is not updated, but here are some pictures of some of my quizzes and current grade book)
http://i.imgur.com/wNdjd5V.png
http://i.imgur.com/g2AOJuB.png
http://i.imgur.com/tsxIKgo.png"
APPLIED
How did the component help you answer your EQ? Please include specific examples to illustrate how it helped. 
Understanding how to code in excel helps me relate to how programmers have to code in their programs and applications. Excel is just another application that is widely known by us. Learning this application helps me understand and answer my eq: What is most important to a user-friendly application because I get to see first hand the user-friendliness of excel and go in-depth of what it can and can't do.

No comments:

Post a Comment